Balega’s Blister Resist Quarter socks are the perfect combination of nature and technology. Featuring both Drynamix, a proprietary moisture management fiber designed to keep feet dry and cool, and natural mohair fibers to keep feet cool during the summer, and warm during the winter, the Blister Resist is the perfect sock for year-round activity.
The perfect blend of nature and technology, Balega’s Blister Resist Quarter socks combine mohair fiber and Drynamix to keep feet cool and dry throughout every activity. Drynamix wicks moisture away from the skin, while mohair holds moisture – keeping feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Blister Resist socks, like all of Balega’s socks, have been race tested and feature a hand linked seamless toe to eliminate abrasion across the top of the foot for maximum comfort. The extra deep heel pocket ensures a perfect fit and the enhanced elastic grip construction provides additional no-slip security to prevent the sock from sliding down the foot during physical activity.
* Featuring both Drynamix moisture management to wick away moisture from the skin, and natural mohair fibers to keep feet cool during the summer and warm during the winter, Blister Resist No Show socks are ideal for year-round activity
* Unique design eliminates the risk of sheer friction blisters
* Crafted with extra fine yarn to provide plush, protective cushion panels without adding bulk
* Maximizes comfort with hand-linked seamless toe, wide arch support band, and high heel tab and enhanced grip construction to prevent the sock from falling in the shoe
* Extra-deep heel pocket ensures a perfect fit
* Each sock is hand-inspected for quality insurance. One-year warranty
Balega launched in 2003 and set out to create the world’s best performance running sock. Built to perfection, Balega socks are composed of extra fine yarn on high needle count machines to provide plush and protective cushioning, without adding bulk. Each pair of socks are hand-linked for a fully seamless design and feature a proprietary moisture management fibre, Drynamix, to keep feet dry and cool. Balega socks are hand inspected for quality assurance.